jueves, marzo 08, 2012

My new book is coming


I began to write Ten Masks of Evil years ago… I cannot remember when. In one first view, I was trying to revert the rules of genres writing ten tales about the writing, menacing and  playing with the reader a different game into a different book.
The book begins with a deal between two men and continues repeating the pact between the tale and the reader tale after tale, configuring not only a simple tale but a new kind of structure with tales that tells about tales, characters from another stories who tries to find their sense not only in a simple story but in the novel.
Ten Masks of Evil will available in the next months.

1 comentario:

Mobile App Developers dijo...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.